University Auditorium opened.
Andrew Anderson Memorial Pipe Organ dedicated.
Music program organized. Director coordinated performance activities including Gator Band (1914) and Men's Glee Club (1907).
Painting and drawing program established within the School of Architecture and Allied Arts.
UF's theatre program traces its roots to 1931 when Florida Players was organized.
The first BFA degrees in Fine Arts awarded.
Division of Music organized. The painting and drawing program became the Department of Art.
College of Architecture and Fine Arts created with a Division of Fine Arts (Departments of Art and Music) and a Division of Architecture and Allied Arts (Departments of Architecture, Building Construction and Community Planning).
Architecture and Fine Arts complex, including University Gallery, completed. Art Department's Annual Art Faculty Exhibition inaugurated.
Constans Theatre opened.
Music Building dedicated with a festival featuring American composer, Aaron Copland.
Friends of Music organized.
College of Architecture and Fine Arts divided into two colleges. Department of Theatre created. Joseph Sabotella became the first Dean of the College of Fine Arts (1975-1990).
University Auditorium renovated with new lobby and Friends of Music Room.
Century Tower Carillon dedicated.
Center for the Arts and Public Policy established.
Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art opened. Donald McGlotlin became Dean of the College of Fine Arts (1990-2005).
Curtis M. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts opened.
Renovated Andrew Anderson Memorial Pipe Organ dedicated in gala music festival.
UF became partner of the award-winning New World School of the Arts in Miami.
Center for World Arts established.
Academic units renamed: School of Art and Art History, School of Music, Department of Theatre and Dance.
Center for the Arts in Healthcare Research and Education established.
Digital Worlds Institute, co-sponsored by Colleges of Fine Arts and Engineering, established. Baughman Meditation Center dedicated. University of Florida Performing Arts established.
Nadine McGuire Theatre and Dance Pavilion, including renovated Constans Theatre, dedicated as new home of the newly named School of Theatre and Dance.
Lucinda Lavelli became Dean of the College of Fine Arts (2006-Present).
University Auditorium renovated.
Steinbrenner Band Hall dedicated. Friends of Theatre and Dance organized.
School of Music became an "All-Steinway" school.
The College launched it's first distance education program, and online (with summer studio residency) Masters of Arts program Arts Education.
WARPHaus and 4MOST Gallery opens in Gainesville's urban core (SW 6th Ave. and SW 4th St.)
Center for Arts in Healthcare Research and Education rebrands as Center for Arts in Medicine. The College launched distance education graduate certificate programs in Arts Administration and Arts in Medicine and a distance education Masters of Music in Music Education.