- University Auditorium, opened in 1924, includes a concert stage, seating for 867
- Constans Theatre, opened in 1967, houses a 420-seat proscenium theatre, and State Two, a black box theatre with approximately 40 seats
- Music Building, dedicated in 1971
- Nadine McGuire Theatre and Dance Pavilion, including Constans Theatre, dedicated in 2004: 480 seats, Black Box Theatre: 200 seats
- Steinbrenner Band Hall, dedicated in 2008
- Architecture and Fine Arts Libraries: 90,000 books, tapes and drawings, 650 periodicals
- Music Library: 19,000 books, 7,200 scores, 9,500 recordings, 208 periodicals
- Belknap Collection for the performing Arts: 150 theatre and dance periodicals, 2,700 books, 1,000 musical scores, and more than 4,200 photographs, slides, posters, and playbills
- School of Theatre and Dance Script Library: 3,000 volumes
- Visual Arts Resources Center: More than 200,000 slides and 20,000 study prints and photographs of art and architectural subjects
- Galleries: University Gallery, Focus Gallery, and Grinter Gallery
- Carillon: World-class 61-bell carillon in the Century Tower
- Anderson Pipe Organ, housed in the University Auditorium: 70 stops, 99 ranks, 5,356 pipes
- $2 M Endowed Harn Eminent Scholar Chair in Art History
- University Gallery’s six exhibitions per year bring current ideas in contemporary art to students and community.
- Focus Gallery is an 850 square foot space in the main lobby of Fine Arts Building C that presents curated exhibitions of student and invited artists' work.
- Grinter Gallery of International Art, on the first floor of Grinter Hall, is the venue for exhibitions of art created by international students and area artists, as well as a location for traveling exhibits of internationally based art.